What is Needed
Please ensure that you have the following information and documents ready to complete the form:
Before arriving in St. Lucia, all individuals who travel by air or Sea are required to fill out the electronic questionnaire.
This online form can be conveniently completed in any location with internet access, such as the airport lounge of your originating departure city or during the flight if this provides internet coverage. To ensure a smooth process, it is necessary for each family to fill out a single form. Upon completion, a unique QR code will be sent via email, which must be presented to the authorities upon arrival.
Fill out and send your form for Saint Lucia at least 72 hours before your departure. Upon arrival, kindly present your receipt to the customs and immigration officials.
Summary Immigration Form for Saint Lucia
An Innovative Immigration Form for Air and Sea travelers
Saint Lucia has introduced an innovative immigration form for Air and Sea travelers, aimed at expediting the arrival process for passengers. Starting from March 1, 2023, the new form is called Embarkation/Disembarkation (ED) it has been implemented and available online.
This electronic form will replace the traditional written form and enable immigration officers, customs personnel and airport and port’s health authorities to access real-time information. As a result, the operation time for incoming passengers will be significantly reduced, ensuring a seamless entry experience.
The new ED form system has already been successfully implemented at George F.L. Charles Airport (SLU) and Hewanorra International Airport (UVF), receiving good assessments by relevant authorities.
While obtaining the online ED form is not mandatory for boarding, it is necessary to submit the form prior to arriving in Saint Lucia to ensure expedited processing upon arrival. If a passenger has not completed the electronic form by the time of arrival, they will be required to fill out the paper form supplies by the airline or within the country. In this case thou, the entrance process is lengthy and might incur in some bureaucratic hiccup.
To ensure a smooth arrival experience, the Saint Lucia Tourism Authority is greatly recommending that travelers complete online the immigration form before arriving in the island. This will help prevent any delays upon arrival.
The St. Lucia immigration form can be accessed and completed up to 3 days (72 hours) before the departure date and only one application is required per group of travelers or family. Once the form is submitted, travelers obtain a proof of purchase via email in the form of a QR code, which must be presented to customs upon arrival.
To fill out the online application, travelers is going to share flight details and passport information of all travelers of their group. Plus, a working email address is needed and a suitable photo or scan of the travel documents (such as the passport page with biometric details). Lastly a credit card or Paypal account to pay the fee associated with the ED form.
UK’s External affairs Office has issued updated advice for those planning to visit Saint Lucia. They state that the immigration form available online takes over the need for a paper form and is expected to expedite the process to enter the country. However, until mid-April, individuals who don’t have confirmation of the online immigration application could have still complete a paper form upon arrival, as the transition is being phased out. This option is not available anymore.
Obtain the Immigration form Receipt in just 3 Easy Steps
Complete the online Embarkation/Disembarkation application form with your names, passport number, Travel Information, age, and email.
The approved Immigration Form is sent as QR code in the email address specified in the online application
On a apparatus like a smart phone, tablet, computer etc., or a hand over on arrival to officials a paper copy previously printed out and kept among your travel document.
Saint Lucia is eagerly anticipating your arrival and is excited to extend a warm welcome to you!
- The form can be accessed and completed up to 72 hours before your scheduled travel.
- Each family or group should submit only one form.
- Upon successful submission, you will receive a receipt via email. Please ensure you have it with you upon arrival as it will be required.
- If you need to make any changes to your submitted form, you can easily do so by contacting us and providing the needed changes.
Online Application Sections
The online application process has several parts asking details on:
- The Saint Lucia Travel Registration Form is a necessary document for entry into Saint Lucia, but it should not be considered a substitute for a visa. If your country mandates a visa for entry, the immigration officers will request your visa upon arrival in Saint Lucia. Please note that certain nationalities may necessitate a physical visa. In such cases, we recommend visiting your local embassy for further guidance.
- All travelers must fill out the Saint Lucia Travel Registration Form. Under 18s can be named on their parent/guardian’s application.
- You are required to print and carry the Saint Lucia Travel Registration Form as you must present it at the point of entry.